Our company provides a list of administrative and accounting services, underpinning the quality of ten years of experience in the selected segment.

We guarantee that cooperation with us will bring you savings of both financial resources and time. We are a team of professionals, working together with them implies complete confidentiality and responsible partnership.

Strong team

Quality assurance

Optimizing costs

Best result

Our services

Accounting service in Bulgaria

Registration of companies in Bulgaria

Education in Europe

Services for registration of RP and PRP

Customer's interests first

Do you want to do everything professionally and as quickly as possible?

+359 886 014 688

The most frequent questions of our customers:

These questions are asked us most often. We hope you find the answer you need

What is the residence permit and what does it give?

Permit for a long stay (so-called residence permit, residence permit) entitles you to stay in Bulgaria for a year, enter and leave the country an unlimited number of times without obtaining a visa. The residence permit is issued within 2 - 4 weeks, one year is valid and is renewed annually.

After 5 years, the holder of the residence permit status can obtain a permanent residence permit (permanent residence).

Who can get the right to residence permit in Bulgaria?

The right to a long (up to 1 year) stay in Bulgaria (residence permit) can be obtained on the grounds specified in Art. 24. (1) of the Aliens Act in the Republic of Bulgaria (ZCHRB).

Can property owners obtain a residence permit in Bulgaria?

No. Buying property does not entitle you to a residence permit in Bulgaria

I do not have my own company. How can I become a representative to obtain a residence permit in Bulgaria?

There are several options:
1. Ask your friends who have a firm and ask them to prepare the necessary documents for registering a sales representative and appointing you as a representative.
2. Open your own company. We can prepare a complete set of documents for the registration of LLCs in your country, as well as take all necessary reporting.
3. Become a representative in an already registered sales office. Our company can help to find a company that needs additional representatives.

Did not find the answer? Call us!

We provide free consultations from our experts

Accounting, reporting, residence permit, education in Europe

Representative in Europe,

Mikhail Belousov